|Title of the article
IMPROVEMENT OF THE PERSONNEL TRAINING SYSTEM IN THE CONDITIONS OF THE TECHNOLOGICAL TRANSITION
Burlankov Stepan Petrovich, Doctor of economic sciences, professor, department of restaurant business, Plehanov Russian University of Economics (36 Stremyanniy lane, Moscow, Russia), email@example.com
Il'ina Irina Evgen'evna, Doctor of economic sciences, associate professor, head of the department of analysis and forecast of the development of scientific and technological complex, Russian Research Institute of Economics, Politics and Law in Science and Technology (building 6, 50a Zemlyanoi val street, Moscow, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Volodin Viktor Mikhaylovich, Doctor of economic sciences, professor, department of management, dean of the faculty of economics and management, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), email@example.com
Lapochkina Viktoriya Vladimirovna, Candidate of economic sciences, senior researcher, department of analysis and forecast of the development of scientific and technological complex, Russian Research Institute of Economics, Politics and Law in Science and Technology (building 6, 50a Zemlyanoi val street, Moscow, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Background. In the current conditions of the transformation of science and technology into a key factor of Russia’s development, it is necessary to provide the country’s economy with personnel that are able to withstand “big challenges”.
However, at this stage there is a shortage of highly qualified specialists in many key industries, including in the service sector. There are no staff able to offer a new product in the sphere of food provision, taking into account the prospects of its application, and to develop a technological chain of production of this product, to build a strategy for the development of the proposed product, both in the short and long term, to determine the main requirements and plan its promotion To the market. The purpose of this article is to develop proposals for improving the system of training highly qualified personnel and developing a model of a multidisciplinary training system, including for the restaurant business, taking into account the focus on key labor functions of professional standards proposed by the authors, which will be in demand in the short term.
Materials and methods. The materials of this study are the requirements for the competencies that companies make when selecting employees for the implementation of innovative projects, including the management of intellectual property.
As well as the curricula and working programs of training areas in the restaurant business. The subject of the study are the competencies that innovation-oriented personnel demanded by the restaurant business enterprises should possess. In the process
of research, the methods of data analysis and comparison were used in assessing domestic and foreign approaches to the training of highly qualified personnel, as well as the method of induction and deduction, the method of generalization, logical and structural research, system analysis, and methods of statistical and comparative analysis. In the methodological plan for speeding up the model of a multidisciplinary training system for the restaurant business within the framework of a single “department”, systemic and process (organizational design) approaches were applied.
Results. The article forms an approach to training specialists in the field of creating (designing) a product and promoting it to the market in accordance with the needs of enterprises, including technical, technological and managerial-economic spheres, in the direction of “Innovatika” (general profile). This profile provides the basis for the development of projects for the creation (design) of new products, management of intellectual property.
Conclusions. To achieve this goal, training is needed that combines all three areas (technology, technology and management) and has specialists in these fields within the framework of a unified system of organization and management (department), so that training is carried out with unified methodological and methodological approaches, and a synergetic effect is observed from this training. This approach corresponds to the approach of training specialists in the field of creating (designing) a product and promoting it to the market depending on the needs of enterprises, as well as to increase their competitive technological stability, respectively, in this
model, the “restaurant” responds to a greater degree of training in the direction of “Innovation” (General Profile).
system of higher education, innovation-oriented personnel, professional standards, labor functions, technological entrepreneurship, management of intellectual property, innovation activity
|| Download PDF
1. Computers & Education. 2008, vol. 51, pp. 1342–1352. DOI 10.1016/j.compedu.2007.12.005.
2. Fischer G., Konomi S. Innovative socio-technical environments in support of distributed intelligence and lifelong learning. DOI 10.1111/j.1365-2729.2007.00238.x.
3. Shin J. C., Harman G. Asia Pacific Education Review. 2009, vol. 10, iss. 1, pp. 1–13. DOI 10.1007/s12564-009-9011-6.
4. Chanphirun Sam., Peter van der Sijde Understanding the concept of the entrepreneurial university from the perspective of higher education models. DOI 10.1007/s10734-014-9750-0.
5. Higher education in developing countries: Peril and promise. Washington: The International Bank for Reconstruction and Development/THE WORLD BANK, 2000.
6. Enders J. Higher Education – Society Enschede. The Netherlands: University of Twente, 2010.
7. Welch A. Higher education in Southeast Asia: Blurring borders, changing balance. New York: Routledge, 2011.
8. Molly N. N. Lee. Comparative education review. 2011, vol. 57, iss. 1, pp. 173–175.
9. Preobrazhenskiy B. G., Tolstykh T. O., Shkarupeta E. V. Region: sistemy, ekonomika, upravlenie [Region: systems, economics, management]. 2017, no. 3 (38), pp. 65–74.
10. Myalo V. V., Myalo O. V., Demchuk E. V. Elektronnyy nauchno-metodicheskiy zhurnal Omskogo GAU [Electronic scientific and methodical journal of Omsk State Agrarian University]. 2017, no. S3, p. 11.
11. Voronova G. A. Molodoy uchenyy [Young scientist]. 2015, no. 10, pp. 595–597.
12. Levkov K. L., Figovskiy O. L. Inzhenernyy vestnik Dona: elektronnyy nauchnyy zhurnal [Engineering bulletin of the Don: electronic scientific journal]. 2012, no. 2.